Low Carb Stuffing
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (We use this!)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (We use this!)
- 3 stalks celery (We use this!)
- 1/2 white onion (We use this!)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (We use this!)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon pink salt (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (We use this!)
- Break the cauliflower up into chunks and add it to a food processor.
- Pulse a couple times to break down the cauliflower into smaller chunks, but do not rice it.
- Transfer to a bowl a set aside.Heat a large skillet or large saucepan to medium-high heat and add the ground sausage.
- Add the sausage spices and combine using a spoon.
- Ensure the sausage in all broken up.Once fully cooked through, transfer to a bowl and set aside.Turn down the skillet to medium heat and add the butter.
- Add in the celery, onion, and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes until tender.Add in the pulsed cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the the remaining seasoning and the broth.
- Combine with a spoon and cover with a lid for five minutes.Remove the lid, add the sausage back in and cook through for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- The cauliflower should be tender.Taste test and add additional salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:44.