4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Lemon Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free)
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind (chopped)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sweetener (chopped)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix well.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into it and press firmly in place.
- Place in the freezer.
- Once firm, remove and using a slightly wet knife, cut into bars.
- Recipe Notes * Please see post content for recommendations.
- I find 100% pure maple syrup or agave nectar to work best.
- For ketogenic tested options, see above.
- 4 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Lemon Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free) should be kept refrigerated at all times, or even better frozen.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:02.