Low Carb Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 3 tablespoons butter ,
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder ,
- 1 square baking chocolate (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1 ounce cream cheese (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream ,
- 3 eggs ,
- 1/2 cup sweetener (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla ,
- 1/4 cup coconut flour ,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (14g, coarsely chopped)
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350F. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add baking chocolate, cocoa powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well combined, then remove from heat and set aside. Combine eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and sugar free syrup in a bowl. Add coconut flour and baking powder, and stir until there are no lumps. Add chocolate mixture to the bowl and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (optional). Pour mixture into a cupcake/muffin pan lined with paper or silicone liners, and bake until tops are raised and dry to the touch (10-12 minutes). Alternatively, bake mixture in a rectangular pan for 18-22 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:16.