Low Carb Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 square baking chocolate (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1 ounce cream cheese (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (14g, coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (14g, coarsely chopped)
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add baking chocolate, cocoa powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well combined, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and sugar free syrup in a bowl.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder, and stir until there are no lumps.
- Add chocolate mixture to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (optional).
- Pour mixture into a cupcake/muffin pan lined with paper or silicone liners, and bake until tops are raised and dry to the touch (10-12 minutes).
- Alternatively, bake mixture in a rectangular pan for 18-22 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:16.