Broccoli Cheese Pie
- 1 broccoli (average
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (average, 250g / 8.8 oz)
- 3 large eggs (average, 250g / 8.8 oz)
- 4 tablespoons cream (average, 250g / 8.8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup microgreens (average, 250g / 8.8 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C/ 300 °F.
- Wash the broccoli and cut it into florets.
- Place them into a steamer for about 5-8 minutes until the stalks are lightly tender.
- When done, place it in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add grated parmesan cheese, eggs and cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into silicone forms equally (the ones I used are about 200 ml / 6.7 fl oz).
- Silicon forms like these are the best I tried for the recipe: nothing gets stuck and you can easily empty them! You will need to bake them in a water bath.
- This will prevent the top from drying and cracking.
- This is how you do it: place the silicone forms on a baking tray and add 2 cm / 1 inch of water into the tray.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- When done, set aside and let the cakes cool down.
- Finely chop the anchovies and mix them with olive oil.
- When the cakes are chilled, remove them from the forms, spoon anchovies on the top and garnish with micro greens.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:35.