Keto Chocolate Cake Mix – Low Carb & Diabetic Friendly
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup gluten
- 1/4 cup crumbs
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 tablespoon gluten (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (Granular)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon whey protein powder (Bob's Red Mill)
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Store in an airtight jar until ready to use.
- Shake jar well before each use.
- Use about 3 tablespoons of mix per cake or about ¼ of the recipe.
- Use the linked recipe to make Keto Chocolate Cake using Keto Chocolate Cake Mix.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:41.