Lemon Garlic Low Carb Vegan Kale Chips (nut free, raw, yeast free)
- 8 cups kale (~340g chopped, raw)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (~340g chopped, raw)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (~340g chopped, raw)
- 1/4 cup parsley (~340g chopped, raw)
- 2 teaspoons spirulina powder
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, water and hemp seeds.
- Blend until a pretty smooth mixture forms.
- Toss in garlic, parsley, salt and spirulina and continue blending until smooth.
- Add in sesame seeds and blend a bit more to chop some up, but keep some whole (or blend it super smooth, this is up to you!).
- Pour/scoop the mixture over the chopped kale in a bowl, and mix until the kale is coated with the mixture.
- Lay out on a single layer in your dehydrator (it can be over several trays, just make sure everything is relatively separate and not overlapping), and dehydrate until totally done - mine took about 8 hours to be totally good to go!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:03.