Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Recipe - 5 Ingredients (Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-free)
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tablespoons butter (cut into small florets)
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (cut into small florets)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (cut into small florets)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.Melt 2 tablespoons (28 g) of butter.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.Heat the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, milk, and remaining tablespoon of butter, stirring frequently.
- (You can do this on the stove in a double broiler, or in the microwave.) Heat until the cheese mixture is smooth.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:43.