Cauliflower Mac and Cheese Recipe - 5 Ingredients (Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-free)
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tablespoons butter (cut into small florets)
- sea salt ,
- black pepper ,
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (cut into small florets)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream ,
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (cut into small florets)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.Melt 2 tablespoons (28 g) of butter. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter. Season with sea salt and black pepper.Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.Heat the cheddar cheese, heavy cream, milk, and remaining tablespoon of butter, stirring frequently. (You can do this on the stove in a double broiler, or in the microwave.) Heat until the cheese mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat or burn the cheese.Toss cauliflower with cheese sauce right before serving.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:43.