Keto Cheeseburger Stromboli
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 500 grams minced beef
- 1 small onion (– chopped)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (– chopped)
- Place your raw beef into a pan and cook on medium high until thoroughly cooked.
- Add in your onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- You may have excess water in the pan..
- let it cook off.
- Drop in and mix your mustard and ketchup.
- Set aside and let it cool down to room temp.
- This is important.
- If it’s too hot or even warm, the dough will melt and tear.
- Microwave your cheese until melted.
- Scoop it into a bowl with your almond flour and baking powder.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the egg and mix together again.
- Roll out the fathead dough on a piece of parchment paper.
- Pour your room temp beef onto the flat dough.
- Roll it all up like a carpet.
- Transfer Stromboli (with parchment paper) to cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for half an hour or until the dough has browned nicely.
- Enjoy! This makes roughly 15 slices.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:30.