Fudgy Dark Chocolate Keto Brownies with Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons whey (chocolate, protein)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon syrup (chocolate, protein)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pecans
- Melt the butter and let it turn a golden brown.
- Don't let it burn!
- Let the butter cool so that it is just comfortably warm to the touch.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Grease a small, square baking dish - about 6x6-inches
- Blend the almond flour, cocoa, whey protein, sweetener, baking powder and salt together.
- Set aside.
- Beat the melted butter, egg, sugar free syrup, and vanilla together until well mixed.
- Add the almond flour mixture to the egg mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:16.