Chocolate Fat Bomb / Keto Fat Bomb
- 250 milliliters coconut oil
- 250 grams almond butter
- 65 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons nuts (cashews and almonds roughly chopped)
- Heat coconut oil and almond butter in a small pan over medium heat until mixed.
- Make sure to stir this frequently.
- Transfer the coconut oil mix into a freezer ready bowl and mix in coconut flour and cocoa powder.
- Freeze the bowl for about 1 hr or until mixture is solid.
- When solid, scoop out about half a tbsp.
- at a time, shape into balls and dip in the nuts to coat it.
- Add on to cool plate and repeat till all the mixture is finished.
- Recipe Notes Recipe slightly adapted from Kettle and Fire.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:52.