Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Protein Bars
- 3 scoops whey protein powder (~90g Legion Chocolate, or chocolate protein powder of your choosing)
- 6 tablespoons mascarpone (~90g Legion Chocolate, or chocolate protein powder of your choosing)
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mix together mascarpone/cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in chocolate whey powder and combine until completely mixed, and a dough forms.
- I used my hands here, and kneaded it until everything was completely mixed in.
- I seriously use exam gloves to keep my hands clean! Press dough mixture into a silicon pullman loaf pan or a regular pullman loaf pan that has been lined with parchment/wax paper and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- You don't want it hard, just a little chilled.
- Turn out loaf onto a cutting board and slice into 6 equal pieces.
- Wrap in wax paper and store in the fridge! Om nom nom.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:44.