- 5 pounds chicken breast halves (total boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 can diced tomatoes (total boneless, skinless)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray a casserole with cooking spray.
- Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Place chicken in prepared casserole.
- Sprinkle chicken with drained tomatoes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove from oven; top with cheese.
- Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:46:05.