Keto Cheesy Pork Fried Rice (Cauliflower Rice)
- 500 grams cauliflower (Riced)
- 250 grams minced pork
- 1 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams cheese
- 30 milliliters heavy whipping cream (Riced)
- 100 grams pepper (Riced)
- 10 olives (Chopped)
- 200 grams baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon chili flakes
- Rice the cauliflower and cook it in a heavy bottom saucepan with 1 tbsp of butter.
- Season it right at the end once it is cooked and tender.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan along with 1 tsp of butter Add in the white of the spring onion and the pork mince and fry Make sure you keep stirring and breaking the pork so it doesn't form big lumps.
- Chop the garlic and add it to the pan Season the pork with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried oregano and chilli flakes.
- Add in the bell peppers and spinach and sautee til the spinach wilts.
- Add in the cooked cauliflower rice and give it all a good mix Add in the cheese, heavy cream, parsley and spring onion green and give it another good mix Finish it off with the chopped olives and a final good mix Garnish with some fresh parmesan and parsley Serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:05.