Pulled Pork Keto Rangoons
- 2 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 ounce pulled pork
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 slices muenster cheese (room temperature)
- Mix together all filling ingredients in a small bowl.Microwave for 30 seconds, being careful to heat but not burn.
- Mix again.Add one slice of Muenster cheese to the middle of a microwave-safe plate, on top of a piece of parchment / baking paper.Microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds.
- (You may need to try this a few times for your own microwave - the cheese should come out fully cooked but not hard yet.)You have about 15 seconds before the cheese goes stiff, so...Quickly pat the cheese dry with a paper towel, then...Drop 1/3 the cream cheese filling into the middle of the rangoon.Using the parchment paper, quickly fold up two opposite corners of the "cheese" and then the other two.
- Pinch together.Repeat twice more.Create a plate and either eat them as-is, or nuke them for 20 seconds.
- The shells won't melt!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:10.