Low Carb Vietnamese Noodle Bowl Salad [Recipe]
- 2 packages shirataki noodle (rinsed and drained)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 pound boneless country pork ribs (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 pound shrimp (rinsed and drained)
- 1/8 cup mung beans (rinsed and drained)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce (rinsed and drained)
- 1 ounce peanuts (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (rinsed and drained)
- 9 sprigs cilantro
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup fish sauce (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce (rinsed and drained)
- The SaladBoil shirataki noodles for several minutes.
- Optional: vinegar and/or erythritol may be added to the boiling water to flavor the noodles.Drain the noodles and chill in fridge until ready to serve the salad.Salt the pork to your preference.Grill pork and shrimp over high heat.
- Set aside once cooked through.To construct the salad, divide each prepped salad ingredient into four parts to distribute into four separate bowls.
- The bowls should be large enough to allow tossing and mixing.Layer romaine, cooked and chilled shirataki noodles, cooked pork and shrimp, mung beans, cucumber, cilantro, and peanuts.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:52.