Low Carb Rolls
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (We use this!)
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Start by combining all of the dry ingredients(coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, salt) and mixing thoroughly.In a separate bowl start beating the eggs with a hand mixer.
- Add in melted butter and water and continue to mix until combine.Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and continue mixing until the dough becomes thick and well mixed.
- If dough is not easily shapable by hand continue adding more psyllium husk powder until it is less sticky.
- For the desired consistency see the video above!Form into 10 dinner rolls and place on a greased baking sheet or silicon baking mat.
- Larger rolls can be made if desired, just add a few minutes onto the baking time.Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:54.