Keto Savory Spiced Pecans
- 4 cups pecans (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika ,
- 2 teaspoons Himal (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (396 g/ 14 oz)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C/ 355 °F. Place nuts in a large bowl. Add all the spices, except for the lemon zest. Pour in the olive oil and stir all ingredients thoroughly, until nuts are evenly and well coated. Pour out onto lined oven tray and spread into an even layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and toasty. Stir the nuts every five minutes to ensure even browning. Keep an eye on the for the last half of the cooking time to prevent any burning. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Sprinkle lemon zest over the top and stir through well. Leave nuts to cool completely. Store in airtight jars. Dont eat them all in one sitting. Telling you from a friend truly. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:14:56.