Keto Savory Spiced Pecans
- 4 cups pecans (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 4 tablespoons fresh rosemary (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons Himal (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (396 g/ 14 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (396 g/ 14 oz)
- Preheat oven to 180 °C/ 355 °F.
- Place nuts in a large bowl.
- Add all the spices, except for the lemon zest.
- Pour in the olive oil and stir all ingredients thoroughly, until nuts are evenly and well coated.
- Pour out onto lined oven tray and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and toasty.
- Stir the nuts every five minutes to ensure even browning.
- Keep an eye on the for the last half of the cooking time to prevent any burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Sprinkle lemon zest over the top and stir through well.
- Leave nuts to cool completely.
- Store in airtight jars.
- Dont eat them all in one sitting.
- Telling you from a friend truly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:14:56.