Keto Paleo Scotch Eggs
- 6 boiled eggs
- 500 grams pork (ground/mince, or beef, or lamb)
- 2 teaspoons herbs (ground/mince, or beef, or lamb)
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes (ground/mince, or beef, or lamb)
- Boil the eggs as instructed above.Mix the ground meat with the herbs, spices and salt.Flatten a small handful as shown in the video.
- Place a boiled egg on top and start to mold the meat around the eggs.
- Add more meat if required to ensure the boiled egg is completely covered.Press firmly to help the meat adhere to the egg.Place on a lined baking tray and brush Scotch egg with oil and sprinkle onion flakes (optional).Bake at 180C/350F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden on all sides.
- You may wish to turn the keto paleo Scotch eggs once whilst cooking to make sure they are golden all over.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:16.