Easy Eggs with Kale and Sausage Crumb
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil (or ghee)
- 3 gluten (good quality
- 1 cup chopped kale (or ghee)
- 1 tablespoon butter (or ghee)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (or ghee)
- fresh herbs (or ghee)
- 1/2 avocado (medium
- Remove the skin from the sausages.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan.
- Gently sauté the sausage meat on a medium heat, breaking it up with a wooden spatula until its cooked through and resembles a thick crumb (takes about 10 minutes).
- Add the kale and and chilli or paprika (to your liking) and sauté for 1 further minute.
- Heat a little butter in a sauce pan on a medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a cup, season with salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
- Add the eggs to a pan and scramble for 1 minute, stirring the eggs with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking.
- Remove from the heat and allow to firm up.
- Place the eggs on a plate and top with the sausage crumb, avocado and chopped fresh herbs.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:38.