No Eggs! Keto Mini Pizzas
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (grey)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (grey)
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup pepperoni (grey)
- basil (Fresh chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F (218C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Set aside.Break cauliflower apart into rough chunks.
- Add to the bowl of your food processor and pulse with the “S” blade until the pieces are tiny, like the size of quinoa.
- Measure 2 cups of the ground cauliflower, should come out to 430 grams.
- Transfer cauliflower bits to a large bowl, cover lightly and microwave for 4 minutes, or lightly steam in a steamer for 2 minutes.Transfer steamed cauliflower to a clean kitchen towel and set aside.Meanwhile, add dried basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- Set aside.Add water to a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over top, covering the water surface, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.At this point, cauliflower should be cooled.
- Wrap up in the kitchen towel and ring the HECK out of it until no water is left.
- Transfer the dried cauliflower to the bowl with the spices.
- Rotate with a spoon to coat.
- Add gelatin mixture and toss until incorporated.One tablespoon at a time, transfer the mixture to your palm, roll into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press down to a circle shape, about ¼-inch thin.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Transfer baking sheet to the preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, until pizzas are golden.Remove from the oven, add marinara sauce and pepperoni pieces.
- Transfer back to the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.Sprinkle optional basil, and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:43.