Easy Deviled Ham Salad - Low Carb & Keto
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup dill pickles (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- To make the salad: Combine the salad ingredients into a food processor or magic bullet and pulse until a coarse, crumbly mixture is formed – don’t over blend into mush.
- To make the dressing: Combine the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon the ham mixture into the dressing mixture and mix until the dressing is fully incorporated into the salad.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:21.