Low Carb Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 10 leaves baby leaf lettuce (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.In a mixing bowl marinate the chicken in the salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil.Place the chicken on a lined cookie sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the thighs.Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 20 minutes.Cut the cooled chicken into a small dice, around 1/2in/1cm cubes.Place the chicken in a mixing bowl with the diced celery, parsley and mayonnaise.
- Mix well and adjust seasoning.Spoon ¼ cup of chicken salad into each lettuce leaf, serve and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:44.