Egg Fast Recipe – Tex Mex White Egg Pizza a Low Carb Keto Pizza Bonanza!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (—or bacon grease)
- 2 large eggs
- ground cumin
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon water (—or bacon grease)
- 1/8 cup eggs (—or bacon grease)
- 1/2 pickled jalapenos (—or bacon grease)
- 1 ounce monterey jack (—or bacon grease)
- 1 tablespoon green onions (—or bacon grease)
- 1 bacon slices (—or bacon grease)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat skillet with extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat.
- Use your spatula to make sure oil moistens the sides of the pan too.
- We use a mini 5-inch cast iron Lodge skillet, but feel free to use any small oven-safe omelet pan.
- Season eggs with cumin, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add water and beat until frothy using a fork or small whisk.
- Pour eggs into a heavy oven-safe skillet and cook over medium high, without stirring, until eggs are set on the bottom.
- They will still be a little moist and wobbly on top.
- No worries! Top with Egg Fast Alfredo mixed with 1/2 of a chopped pickled jalapeno.
- Add shredded cheese, diced green or purple onion.
- and bacon crumbles.
- Transfer pan to the top rack of a preheated 350° oven.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil for a minute or two until top is bubble and cheese and sauce are golden in spots.
- Remove and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:45.