Egg Fast Recipe – Tex Mex White Egg Pizza a Low Carb Keto Pizza Bonanza!
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (—or bacon grease)
- 2 large eggs ,
- ground cumin ,
- kosher salt ,
- freshly ground black pepper ,
- 1 tablespoon water (—or bacon grease)
- 1/8 cup eggs (—or bacon grease)
- 1/2 pickled jalapenos (—or bacon grease)
- 1 ounce monterey jack (—or bacon grease)
- 1 tablespoon green onions (—or bacon grease)
- 1 bacon slices (—or bacon grease)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat skillet with extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat. Use your spatula to make sure oil moistens the sides of the pan too. We use a mini 5-inch cast iron Lodge skillet, but feel free to use any small oven-safe omelet pan. Season eggs with cumin, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add water and beat until frothy using a fork or small whisk. Pour eggs into a heavy oven-safe skillet and cook over medium high, without stirring, until eggs are set on the bottom. They will still be a little moist and wobbly on top. No worries! Top with Egg Fast Alfredo mixed with 1/2 of a chopped pickled jalapeno. Add shredded cheese, diced green or purple onion. and bacon crumbles. Transfer pan to the top rack of a preheated 350° oven. Bake for 3-5 minutes. Switch oven to broil and broil for a minute or two until top is bubble and cheese and sauce are golden in spots. Remove and rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:45.