Spicy Tuna Fishcakes
- 400 grams canned tuna
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 1 red chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the chives and coriander into small pieces.
- Grate ginger.
- Cut the tip of the chili peppers.
- Clean the interior of the pepper, remove all white parts and seeds.
- You can do this with a knife or with your hands.
- Then wash the pepper with water to remove the seeds and other impurities.
- Finally, cut the pepper into brunoise.Drain tuna to make sure you get rid of all the liquid.In a mixing bowl, put together: tuna, egg, coriander, ginger, lemon juice, almond flour, chives, and salt.
- Mix with a spoon and form small spheres.
- You can form 6-12 cakes, the size is up to you.In a non-stick hot pan over medium heat, add the olive oil in and fry the cakes.
- You should cook until it turns golden brown on both sides.For the dip, mix all ingredients and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:03.