Keto Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 1 cup coconut flakes (I used Swerve)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar substitutes on medium for a few minutes, until light yellow and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and continue to mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Next add the the coconut flour, baking powder, salt mix till well combined.
- Lastly, add the unsweetened coconut flakes Mix until just combined.
- Form 1 inch balls from the cookie dough Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet about an inch apart, and gently press down on each cookie with your fingers to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until lightly brown around the edges.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:05.