Cheesy Almond Polenta (Low-Carb, Keto Friendly)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup water
- 1 dash salt
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese (finely)
- 1/4 cup shredded fontina
- Add Almond meal and water to medium saucepan.
- Wisk to combine.
- Turn heat to med-high and continue wisking until mixture comes to a boil, about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat and stir while mixture thickens, only another minute or two.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheeses until smooth.
- It is ready to serve! It may look a little runny at first, but it set up like polenta as it cooled slightly on the plates.
- What was that, maybe 5 minutes to hearty, hold up to meat goodness.
- Yum! So, many ideas coming to my mind…..
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:30.