Superfood Keto Fudgesicles
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400 ml/ 13.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder (400 ml/ 13.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (granulated
- 28 grams dark chocolate (400 ml/ 13.5 oz)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (400 ml/ 13.5 oz)
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder (400 ml/ 13.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (or Erythritol
- bee pollen
- sliced almonds
- cacao nibs
- goji berries
- chia seeds
- hemp seeds
- berries (freeze dried)
- In a small pot combine the coconut milk, cacao powder, Swerve, Chocolate, and a pinch of salt.
- Melt together over medium-low heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- Carefully pour the cooled mixture in 6 popsicle molds (I used these popsicle molds) and freeze 4-6 hours until solid.
- When frozen remove from the molds and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt the coconut oil, cacao powder, and Swerve together.
- Drizzle over the popsicles one at a time and top with your desired toppings.
- The drizzle hardens fast so work quickly and one at a time.
- Once all of the popsicles have been topped transfer to a large lidded container with parchment between layers of the popsicles.
- Store in the freezer until ready to eat.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:10:44.