Keto Chili Salmon With Tomato And Asparagus
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon (in portion pieces)
- 5 ounces butter ,
- 2 teaspoons sambal ulek (in portion pieces)
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus (in portion pieces)
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes ,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ,
- 2 tablespoons almonds (in portion pieces)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (in portion pieces)
- Start with melting butter over medium heat. Heat until it gets a nutty scent and turns a nice toasty-brown color. Stir occasionally and make sure it doesn't burn. Set aside but keep warm. Brush or thinly spread sambal oelek (or chili paste) all over the salmon. If you're using chili paste, dilute with water or oil, so it doesn't overpower the dish. Salt generously. Fry for a few minutes on each side in a hot and spacious pan with a little olive oil. Cut the asparagus into 3-4 pieces and slice the tomatoes in half. Fry for a few minutes in a pan with a little oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve the salmon on a bed of vegetables with a few sprigs of any fresh herb, freshly roasted almonds and a splash of browned butter.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:42.