Whole30 Compliant Pumpkin Curry Soup (Keto, Paleo)
- 1 pound sausages
- 2 carrots (sliced)
- 1 onions (large
- 8 ounces dark leafy greens (sliced)
- 15 ounces pumpkin purée
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 cups bone broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- sambal ulek
- green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (sliced)
- If sausage is uncooked, start by adding oil to a large soup pot and cooking until browned.
- Set the sausage aside.
- Add diced onions and sliced carrots to the pot, and saute over medium heat until they begin to soften.
- Add in leafy greens and pumpkin puree and cook until soft, approximately 5 minutes.
- When the ingredients begin to dry out, add in the bone broth and coconut milk, as well as the coconut aminos and red curry paste.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add back in the sausage and spoon into bowls.
- Top with cilantro, lime juice and hot sauce, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:04.