Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- 3/4 cup almond flour (almond Meal)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (almond Meal)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (almond Meal)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (almond Meal)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (almond Meal)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and place rack in center position.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, dried parsley, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt, being sure to break up any clumps.
- Add shredded cheese and toss well to coat.
- Add sour cream, egg, and melted butter, mixing well with a spatula until well combined.
- Use a #20 scoop to divide batter into 6 equal portions and place on silpat-lined half sheet pan.
- Bake for 10–13 minutes or until golden brown all over.
- Note: This recipe doubles well (and all 12 can be placed on the same sheet pan)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:26.