Keto Strawberry Meringue
- 1 cup strawberries
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- Beat 4 egg whites and 2 tablespoons of stevia in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together for 5 minutes until they become fluffy and produce peaks.
- Mix in with the lemon zests.Pour the meringue into a piping bag.
- If a piping bag is unavailable, simply use any plastic bag and cut the tip.
- Place a parchment paper on top of a baking sheet and grease the surface with some cooking oil.
- Squeeze the piping bag onto the baking sheet to form any shape you like.Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the meringue for about 10 minutes or until the base turns golden brown in color.
- Remove from the oven and let it stand for a few minutes to cool.
- Once cooled completely, transfer to a plate then set aside.In a mixer, pour the heavy whipping cream and stevia to make the cream.
- Mix for around 5 minutes and wait until the mixture becomes firm.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut the washed strawberries in half, or as thin as you wish.Form the dessert tower with the meringue as the base, cream as the 2nd layer, and the sliced strawberries on top.
- Repeat to at least 2-3 layers of meringue, cream, and strawberries.
- Sprinkle with some stevia powder and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:50.