Baked Coconut Fat Bombs
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut (or shredded coconut)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (or shredded coconut)
- Preheat your oven to 300°F and line some waxed paper on the baking sheet.Cover the surface of the baking sheet with shredded coconut.
- Spread to an even thickness.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove once the coconut becomes golden.
- Be extra careful not to burn the coconuts.Transfer the baked coconuts into a food processor.
- Blend along with the coconut oil, sweetener, butter, cinnamon, and salt.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone mold.Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.Once ready to serve, simply unmold.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:13.