Cumin Spiced Beef Wraps Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- 2/3 pound ground beef
- 1/4 onions (diced small)
- 1 bell pepper (diced small)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (diced small)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (diced small)
- 4 cloves garlic (diced small)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- coconut oil (diced small)
- 8 cabbage leaves (diced small)
- Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan and sauté the onions, ground beef, and peppers on medium heat in the frying pan.
- When the beef is cooked, add in the cilantro, ginger, garlic, cumin powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Using tongs, blanch each cabbage leaf in the boiling water (put each leaf into the boiling water for 20 seconds).
- Then drain, and place the cabbage leaf on a plate.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:38.