Low Carb Pizza
- 1/2 cup almond flour (We use this!)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings (We use this!)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (We use this!)
- 1 ounce pepperoni
- 1/2 slice thick-cut bacon (We use this!)
- 1/2 italian sausage (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (We use this!)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (We use this!)
- Cook down bacon and sausage to desired crispiness.
- Set aside for later use.
- Save the drippings!Add mozzarella to a bowl and microwave for thirty seconds.Add almond flour and egg to melted cheese and combine well.
- Add oregano and bacon drippings.
- Combine.Place dough in bottom of skillet and spread on bottom and up the sides.
- If you have difficulty place piece of parchment paper on top and press out.Place skillet in oven (it is ok if the parchment paper is stuck) and cook at 350 degree for 17 minutes.Layer the meat in the bottom of the crust.Layer cheese on top of meats.Layer on sauce and spread out to cover entire pizza, and sprinkle with extra cheese if desired.Place back in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degree.Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:41.