Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pre heat oven to 350Â°Chop Cauliflower and add to a boiling pot of hot water and boil for 10- 12 minutes.Drain cauliflower well.
- ( while draining in colander..
- I push out any excess water out with paper towels.)Meanwhile in a bowl combine the cream cheese, light cream, salt, garlic and Parmesan cheese and using hand mixer mix until blended.Add cooked cauliflower and mash together with mixture.
- Then use hand mixed to mix, leaving some small chunks and place into greased baking dish, top with cheese sprinkle with paprika and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese starts to lightly brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:45.