- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener (Granular
- 1/3 cup almonds (Granular, or equivalent)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder (Granular, or equivalent)
- 1/4 cup butter oil (Granular, or equivalent)
- 1 teaspoon blueberry extract (Granular, or equivalent)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, stir all the ingredients together.
- Place in a 4-quart slow cooker.Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until the butter is melted and nuts are a bit toasted (it will still be soft, but once it cools, it crisps up).Pour onto a piece of parchment to cool.
- It will crisp up once completely cool.NOTE: if you use coconut oil, this is ‘shelf stable’ and doesn’t need refrigeration.
- Perfect for family outings and vacations! Serve with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:49.