Shrimp Stir Fry with Baked Cauliflower Rice
- 16 ounces shrimp (peeled, tail on)
- 2 inches ginger root (peeled, tail on)
- 4 stalks green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 crimini mushrooms
- 1 inch lemon rind (peeled, tail on)
- 2 teaspoons Himal (peeled, tail on)
- 3 tablespoons bacon fat
- 12 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F.
- Spread your cauliflower rice on a sheet pan, drizzle liberally with MCT oil and sprinkle with pink salt.
- Place in the oven when it comes to temperature, bake for 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice your ginger root and garlic cloves.
- Cut your green onion into 1 inch pieces.
- Peel a slice of lemon rind off.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- When it comes to temperature add in the bacon fat and all of your aromatics.
- Sauté until tender and fragrant.
- Add in the shrimp and sauté, stirring often until they are pink and coiled.
- Add in the coconut aminos and salt, stir another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve your shrimp over a bed of baked cauliflower rice! Garnish with more green onion, sesame seeds or chili flakes!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:56.