Keto Breakfast Quesadilla
- 15 grams oil
- 40 grams cooked bacon (or sliced ham diced)
- 30 grams feta cheese (or sliced ham diced)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno chilies (or sliced ham diced)
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese (or sliced ham diced)
- 30 grams cream cheese
- 75 grams almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Instructions Mix egg and MCT together and place in small poacher or bowl and microwave for 80 seconds.
- Slice into 6 even pieces In a large bowl add mozzarella, cream cheese, and almond meal.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir together and return to microwave for another 30 seconds Stir in xanthan, baking powder and egg.
- Stir until well combined. Turn out dough onto large sheet of baking paper and top with another sheet.
- With sides of hands push out into a rough rectangle 45 x25 cm. Start pre-heat on quesadilla maker, or frypan over medium to low heat. Cut a rough 20 cm circle of fathead and place in quesadilla maker for 1-2 minutes Top each section of quesadilla maker with egg and other filling. Top with another 20 cm round of fathead. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with favourite dips or sauces.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:27.