Keto Pumpkin Bread Loaf
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup psyllium husks (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (from the carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350F and place a container with 1 cup of water on the bottom rack. Add pumpkin and coconut milk into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Whip up egg whites until stiff.
- Slowly fold egg whites into dough. Spread dough into a well greased loaf pan, then place into the oven and bake for 75 minutes. Let cool, then slice and serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:39.