Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup stevia (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Using a small spoon, scoop enough dough to roll a 1 inch ball in your hands.
- Place balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Press each ball down with a fork, twice, creating a criss cross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for about 12 min.
- Store in air tight container.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:23.