Avocado Shrimp Salsa
- 1/2 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime juice (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1 medium tomatoes (peeled and deveined)
- 1 avocado (medium
- 1/4 small onion (peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (peeled and deveined)
- Season the shrimps with salt and pepper.
- Place a skillet over medium high heat and pour the olive oil onto it.
- Once the oil is heated, add the shrimp and cook one layer for 2-3 minutes then turn to the other layer.
- Remove the shrimps from the pan and transfer them to a cutting board.
- Chop into pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze one lime over the shrimps to marinate.
- Stir well then set aside.
- Add the diced avocado, tomato, and cucumber to the shrimps.
- Mix the diced onion and chopped cilantro into the bowl.
- Stir together until all the ingredients are well-combined.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:54.