Best Homemade Mayonnaise
- 3 egg yolks (at room temperature)
- 1 whole eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard ,
- 1 teaspoon salt ,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice ,
- 1 cup avocado oil
- Allow eggs to sit on counter to reach room temperature. Separate out 3 yolks and place in blender, saving the whites for another recipe, if desired. Add the whole egg to the egg yolks in blender. Add mustard, salt, stevia and lemon juice to blender. Blend on low until mixed well. Continue to blend on low, and drizzle the oil in slowly. Drizzle oil until all in blended. Continue to blend until thick and creamy. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:15.