Best Homemade Mayonnaise
- 3 egg yolks (at room temperature)
- 1 whole eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup avocado oil
- Allow eggs to sit on counter to reach room temperature.
- Separate out 3 yolks and place in blender, saving the whites for another recipe, if desired.
- Add the whole egg to the egg yolks in blender.
- Add mustard, salt, stevia and lemon juice to blender.
- Blend on low until mixed well.
- Continue to blend on low, and drizzle the oil in slowly.
- Drizzle oil until all in blended.
- Continue to blend until thick and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:15.