Paleo Stuffed Avocado
- 1 avocado (large,
- 1 can sardines (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1 spring onions (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1/4 lemon ,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- Halve the avocado and remove the seed. Drain the sardines and place them in a bowl. Break them into small pieces using a fork. Scoop the middle of the avocado out leaving 1/2 - 1 inch of the avocado flesh. To the bowl with sardines, add finely sliced spring onion (or chives) and freshly grated turmeric root (or dried turmeric powder). Add mayonnaise and mix in well. Add the scooped avocado flesh and mash into desired consistency. Squeeze in fresh lemon juice and season with salt. Scoop the avocado mixture into each avocado half and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:24:41.