Paleo Stuffed Avocado
- 1 avocado (large
- 1 can sardines (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1 spring onions (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (large, 200g / 7.1 oz)
- Halve the avocado and remove the seed.
- Drain the sardines and place them in a bowl.
- Break them into small pieces using a fork.
- Scoop the middle of the avocado out leaving 1/2 - 1 inch of the avocado flesh.
- To the bowl with sardines, add finely sliced spring onion (or chives) and freshly grated turmeric root (or dried turmeric powder).
- Add mayonnaise and mix in well.
- Add the scooped avocado flesh and mash into desired consistency.
- Squeeze in fresh lemon juice and season with salt.
- Scoop the avocado mixture into each avocado half and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:24:41.