Almond Butter Brownies
- 3/4 cup almond butter (you want the oily stuff from the top of the jar)
- 1/2 cup honey (you want the oily stuff from the top of the jar)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (you want the oily stuff from the top of the jar)
- 1/2 cup sugar (you want the oily stuff from the top of the jar)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Allow batter to cool back to room temperature, if you had to melt the coconut oil, before adding chocolate chips.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Add batter to a small greased baking dish.
- I used a 6" x 4" baking dish, and this recipe filled it perfectly.
- You may need to double the recipe if you only have larger baking dishes.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from dish.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:54.