Keto Fried Fish
- 1 pound cod (White Fish, tilapia, or pollock work great!)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 teaspoons creole seasoning (White Fish, tilapia, or pollock work great!)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup tallow (White Fish, tilapia, or pollock work great!)
- Heat the oil over medium high heat a heavy skillet.
- If you have an electric skillet, set it to 375 degrees F
- Set up the well beaten eggs in a rectangular dish.
- Then combine the almond meal, and Tony's (or other seasoning) and place on a plate or shallow dish for dipping the fish.
- Using paper towels, pat the fish very dry, then season both sides with salt and pepper dip in the egg, then coat both sides in the almond flour mixture - shaking to remove the excess.
- Place the fish into the hot oil in the skillet.
- Allow to cook for about 2-4 minutes per side, depending upon the thickness of your fish.
- This is my best estimate based upon how much was left over when I cooked this.
- It's also based upon using cod.
- 310 calories, 20.1g fat, 4.7g carbs, 2.2g fiber, 27.6g protein.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:42.