Paleo & Keto Chocolate Pudding-For-1
- 80 milliliters full fat coconut milk
- 10 grams cocoa powder (or raw cacao, to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or xylitol
- 100 grams avocado (or raw cacao, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee (or raw cacao, to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add coconut milk, cocoa powder and sweetener to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat up, whisking to combine, until the ingredients have incorporated (though you may still have a few cocoa lumps).
- You do not want to warm it up too much, rather just use the heat to combine the ingredients.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract, cinnamon, coffee (optional) and salt.
- Add avocado and blend using an immersion blender.
- Alternatively transfer to a food processor and blend until silky smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and seasoning and adjust accordingly with more sweetener or salt.
- You can always pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes, and keep in mind that this chocolate pudding keeps well in the fridge for a couple days.
- If you're feeling fancy: garnish with grated dark chocolate and flakey sea salt!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:01.