Paleo & Keto Chocolate Pudding-For-1
- 80 milliliters full fat coconut milk ,
- 10 grams cocoa powder (or raw cacao, to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (or xylitol,
- 100 grams avocado (or raw cacao, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon ,
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee (or raw cacao, to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add coconut milk, cocoa powder and sweetener to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat up, whisking to combine, until the ingredients have incorporated (though you may still have a few cocoa lumps). You do not want to warm it up too much, rather just use the heat to combine the ingredients. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract, cinnamon, coffee (optional) and salt. Add avocado and blend using an immersion blender. Alternatively transfer to a food processor and blend until silky smooth. Taste for sweetness and seasoning and adjust accordingly with more sweetener or salt. Transfer to serving glass and either enjoy at room temperature or chill until fully set (our preference). You can always pop it in the freezer for 15 minutes, and keep in mind that this chocolate pudding keeps well in the fridge for a couple days. If you're feeling fancy: garnish with grated dark chocolate and flakey sea salt!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:01.