Keto Garlic Herb Bagels
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups cheese (Tillamook Italian Blend Farmstyle Cut)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 large eggs (Tillamook Italian Blend Farmstyle Cut)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir together the almond flour, baking powder, and Italian Seasoning; set aside.
- Combine the shredded Italian blend and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Microwave in a bowl for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl combine flour mixture and eggs with the warm melted cheese.
- Using your hands or paddle attachment knead until the dough forms.
- (It will be sticky) Divide the dough into 7 equal parts.
- Using the palms of your hands create a long log and then bring the ends together to create a bagel shape.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all bagels are created.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:33.