Savory, Sweet & Wild LCHF/Keto Flatbread Pizza
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic – peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped)
- 1/4 lb blue cheese
- 2 oz tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 6 slices bacon
- F resh arugula
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Make your crust.
- Mix all crust ingredients together well, and press onto a large baking sheet that has been covered with parchment (helps make cleanup easy).Bake crust for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees F, it should be a light golden brown on topWhile crust is baking, cook bacon until crispy and sautee onions and garlic until lightly browned.Bake for 10 more minutes at 420 degrees F.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into slices with a pizza cutter.Top with fresh arugula and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:31.