Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- 32 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs (each, trimmed of fat)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper (each, trimmed of fat)
- cooking spray
- 10 asparagus (medium
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion (each, trimmed of fat)
- 1/2 cup carrots (each, trimmed of fat)
- 5 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (each, trimmed of fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (each, trimmed of fat)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano (each, trimmed of fat)
- 2 leaves fresh sage (each, trimmed of fat)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl using your hands to mix well then arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out in a single layer.
- The vegetables should not touch the chicken or it will steam instead of roast.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the pan top to bottom, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.
- Read more at https://www.skinnytaste.com/balsamic-chicken-with-roasted/#pRdDfhOeLdEAMvYf.99
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:04.