No-Bake Keto Eggnog Cheesecake-For-1
- 20 grams almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons butter (grass-fed)
- 3 teaspoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioners or xylitol*)
- 1/8 teaspoon blackstrap molasses (grass-fed)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 40 grams sour cream
- 70 grams cream cheese (grass-fed)
- 28 grams butter (grass-fed)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioners or xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (grass-fed)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (grass-fed)
- 3 tablespoons eggnog (grass-fed)
- whipped cream
- nutmeg (freshly grated)
- For the keto gingersnap crustLightly toast almond flour in a saucepan over medium heat, until lightly golden and fragrant (2-4 minutes), tossing it about every so often to keep it from burning.
- Add in the three spices and continue to toast it until fully golden and the spices become very aromatic, 2-4 minutes more.
- This is very important taste-wise, so don't skip! Add in the butter, sweetener, molasses (optional) and salt.
- Taste for sweetness and season to taste.
- Continue to cook for 4-5 minutes until the butter is fully cooked.
- Set aside while you make the cheesecake.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:44.